If you're looking for free spins bonuses, there is no better online casino software provider of this bonus type than Net Entertainment (NetEnt). The Swedish based company is well known for creating graphically advanced slots and other casino games using the latest technology tools and offering lots of free spins on its flagship slot machines. Moreover, UK players at NetEnt casinos can also claim other types of bonuses featuring generous terms and conditions and easy to meet wagering requirements.
On this page you will find:
- A list of the best Netent bonuses along with the UK-friendly casinos that offer them
- An overview of the typical bonus types available at these casinos
- Instructions on how to claim a bonus with example
- About NetEnt software
Typical Types of Bonuses at NetEnt Casinos
As mentioned in the introduction, NetEnt free spins are the most popular types of casino bonuses from this provider. In addition, casinos powered by NetEnt also offer excellent deposit match bonuses as well as no deposit bonuses. The type of bonus which is not common for this provider is the free play bonus. The following are the typical bonus types from NetEnt:
- Free spins with deposit. Some casinos offer free games on certain slots in conjunction with the initial deposit. In other words, you get a specified number of free spins when you make your first deposit at the casino. In addition to this bonus, you can also claim a welcome bonus with your initial deposit.
- Free spins without deposit. They are given upon sign up, no deposit required. Winnings from the free spins are transferred into the bonus account and are subject to standard wagering requirements stated in the bonus terms.
- Match bonus. UK players can also claim match bonuses at NetEnt casinos in GBP. They usually have the best wagering restrictions.
- No deposit bonus. NetEnt no deposits casinos are also quite popular. The advantage of this bonus is that more casino games can be played with it, compared to the free spins bonus which applies only for selected slot(s).
How to Claim a NetEnt Casino Bonus
We are going to take NetEnt powered Jackpot Luck Casino as an example to explain this process. The casino gives a 25 free spins bonus on the slot Starburst plus an unlimited 150% welcome match bonus.
To get the free spins you must:
- Register a new casino account
- Start the slot Starburst to access your 25 free spins
- Winnings from the free spins are credited in bonus money and are capped at €50 max
- The wagering requirements are 35 times
To activate the welcome bonus:
- Make a minimum initial deposit of €20
- The bonus is automatically credited
- The wagering restrictions are 35 times (both the deposit and bonus amount)
Bonus wagering requirements explained:
- Slots, scratch cards, ball and fun games have 35x wagering for casino bonus
- Table games, pokers, virtual, Six Ball, Hi Lo Money Spinner, Super Hi Lo and Winners Wheel can be played with cash only
NetEnt is an online gambling software and game developer built on passion and innovation. The company was born in 1996 from a popular Scandinavian land based casino operator and is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm. The company invests heavily in products, technology and people to bring innovation in the online gaming world. NetEnt has international presence with operations in many countries throughout the world and employs more than 500 people who have the same goal in common- to deliver the best in gaming.
The company is quite popular for its award winning Casino Module, a complete gaming system that features more than 200 high quality games and an excellent Back Office. In addition to this, NetEnt also offers live dealer games as well as mobile titles via its NetEnt Touch platform. The mobile games are built on HTML5 technology and are developed for iOS, Android and Windows.
On the positive side, NetEnt casino bonuses have clear and easy to understand terms and conditions. They have pretty low wagering requirements (e.g. 35x or 40x for match bonuses) and the bonus value is quite good. The most popular and generous bonuses from this provider are the free spins and they are an excellent way to try out a new slot without risking a penny from your own cash. On the negative side, however, not all slots count the same percentage towards meeting the wagering requirements, but this depends on the type of bonus. So you should always read the terms and conditions of NetEnt bonuses and avoid any misunderstanding.