The best UK online casinos offer a host of things. For example, they offer high quality pokies and other casino games that are random and fair. They also allow players to deposit and wager in UK dollars and offer a variety of bonuses and promotions also in GBP. Some excellent casinos also provide mobile and tablet casino play to UK players. Last but not least, they have a helpful and responsive customer support in English and including UK-centered casino bonus offers.
An interesting type of casino bonus is the payment method bonuses. As the name implies, a UK-friendly casino gives bonus cash to players that will deposit via a certain payment method. Usually it is a 10% or a 15% bonus and is given to the initial deposit. This page deals with the casino banking methods and bonuses available to UK players who want to get efficient banking and free cash.
|Casino||Type||Value||#Deposits||Free Spins||Is New||Wagering Requirement|
|Boyle Games||C||£20||1||0||No||No Information||CLAIM BONUS|
|trada casino||C||£200||1||0||No||As per Bonus Terms||CLAIM BONUS|
|William Hill Vegas Casino||C||£20||1||0||No||As per Bonus Terms||CLAIM BONUS|
|Winner Vegas||C||£100||1||0||Yes||As per Bonus Terms||CLAIM BONUS|
|No Bonus Casino||C||€10||1||0||No||No Information||CLAIM BONUS|
|Guts Casino||N||10 Free Spins||1||10||No||No Information||CLAIM BONUS|
|Jackpotjoy||M||£100||1||0||No||4x Bonus||CLAIM BONUS|
|Kitty Bingo||M||£0||1||100||No||4x Bonus||CLAIM BONUS|
|Kitty Bingo||M||£150||1||100||No||4x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM BONUS|
|Wishbingo||M||£50||1||0||No||4x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM BONUS|
- Bonus Types
- HHigh Roller
- FFree Play
- NNo Deposit
- CCash Back
- PPost Wager
Recommend Deposit Methods for UK
There are two things you must check before registering a new account with a casino- whether it accepts banking in UK dollars and wither the deposit and cashout methods are UK friendly. If they answer is yes, then the casino is good to go. The following are several reliable, secure, fast and efficient deposit methods for UK players we highly recommend:
- PayPal. PayPal is a third party payment processor system or an e-wallet very popular worldwide. It is used as both payment and withdrawal method at casinos. To make a transaction, players must have an already registered PayPal account loaded with money.
- Skrill. Just like PayPal, Skrill is another worldwide popular e-wallet. Almost every UK casino offers it as a banking option. It works the same as PayPal and players must have a Skill account in order to transfer money to and from their casino accounts.
- Neteller. Neteller is the third most popular e-wallet option. To make a payment, players need to enter their Neteller username and password and they amount of money they want to transfer.
- Credit cards. Visa and MasterCard have always been popular UK-friendly casino payment methods. To make a deposit, players need to enter some credit card information at the cashier and the payment is instantly processed. Credit cards can also be used for cashing out winnings.
- Ecocard. This method also requires a registered Ecocard account with cash added from a reliable funding source. It works more or less the same as the other e-wallet options.
- Entropay. Entropay is a debit card that uses the Visa network. It can be used for depositing everywhere Visa payments are accepted. As a debit card, it needs to be uploaded with funds before they can be used for depositing at casinos. This method can also be used for cashing out winnings.
- Paysafecard. This pre-paid card can be used only for making deposits. It is available at many retail shops throughout the world. The card has a 16-digit number which is entered before making a deposit and the transaction is immediately processed. This year Paysafecard acquired Ukash, another pre-paid card, so players can no longer use the later method for casino depositing.
Withdrawal Methods for UK
Not all of the above mentioned payment methods can be used as withdrawal options at UK casinos. For example, Poli and Paysafecard can only be used for depositing. However, there are many other options UK players can use to cash out their winnings. The following are some of them:
- Credit/debit cards. Visa, MasterCard and Entropay are highly recommended for UK players and withdrawing via them is very fast, simple and secure.
- E-wallets. PayPal, Skill, Neteller and Ecocard are the best of the best. To make a withdrawal, you must have a registered account with one of the e-wallets. Afterwards, visit the casino’s cashier and enter your e-wallet username and password including the amount you want to cash out.
- Bank transfer. With this option you can transfer money from your casino account to your bank account safely and directly. A popular bank transfer option for UK players is Envoy.
Expected Turnaround Times
Turnaround times refer to the time it takes for a casino withdrawal to be processed and reach your preferred destination. For example, withdrawal transactions via credit cards and e-wallets usually take up to 5 working days to complete. All cashout requests also take a day or two to process and during this time players can reverse their transaction if they wish.
Do I have to cash out my winnings before I log out of my casino account?
Most UK casinos don’t oblige you to cash out your money at the end of every gaming session. Usually the balance is automatically saved when you log off and it is available when you log on to play the next time.
What is a pending period?
When you request a cashout, it will be labeled “pending” for a certain period of time, usually 48 hours. During this time you can reverse your withdrawal and continue playing at the casino. A pending period is the time it takes for the casino to process your cashout request.
How will my cashout be paid?
UK casinos usually allow players to cash out their winnings using the same method they had used for depositing. However, if it’s not possible to withdraw money via a certain deposit option such as Poli and Paysafecard, your request will be processed via another method, usually bank transfer or check.
Why I must give documents to the casino in order to make a cashout?
To safeguard your money as well as for security reasons, an UK casino may require certain ID documents from you when making a cashout. You may not be required to do this every time you make a withdrawal, but it’s a standard procedure required by eCOGRA and the international banking regulations. You will need to give an ID card issued by your government. Examples include a driver’s license, copy of your passport, national ID or a copy of utility bill such as a phone or an electric bill.