One of the latest modes of payment that you find at a number of online casinos in the UK is pay by phone. The casino deposit works more like a phone call; you can simply use your phone bill or prepaid plan to deposit funds into your casino account.
If you are on a monthly rental plan the deposit amount is added to your next phone bill; if you are on a prepaid plan the deposit amount is deducted from your prepaid balance. The pay by phone method allows you to play at your favorite UK online casino even if you don’t have funds. It operates based on the guidelines set by PayForIt, a micropayment scheme that was born as a result of the efforts of all the mobile operators in the UK.
Benefits and Negatives of Using Pay by Phone
There are numerous advantages of using this payment method to deposit funds into your online casino account.
- The method is simple and easy to use.
- There is no transaction fee involved.
- It is completely secure; the casino does not get access to your banking details.
- This method works irrespective of the kind of mobile device you own.
- You do not have to register an account or log in.
- Your privacy is intact through the entire process and it is fraud-proof.
- There is a daily billing limit - e.g. £30 for Boku - that enables you to regulate your spending.
There are some negative points about the payment method.
- You cannot use it to withdraw funds.
- The regulated daily limits make this a tough option if you are a big spender.
Top Pay by Phone Casinos for UK Players
This payment method is increasingly becoming popular in different countries, including the UK and UK. You get a number of casinos to choose from. Browse through our list of top pay by phone casinos for UK players and check out the welcome bonus for each as well in the compilation below.
|Casino||Type||Value||#Deposits||Free Spins||Is New||Wagering Requirement|
|Mansion Casino||M||£5000||1||0||No||15x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM BONUS|
|Mansion Casino||M||£500||1||0||No||20x Deposit + Bonus||CLAIM BONUS|
- Bonus Types
- HHigh Roller
- FFree Play
- NNo Deposit
- CCash Back
- PPost Wager
Pay by Phone Payment Method Overview
- UK Players Accepted
- GBP Ready
- Account Fees
- Typical Method Fees
- Typical Casino Fees
- Expected Turnaround Time
- Instant for deposits; withdrawals not possible with this method
Claiming a Welcome Bonus after Signing In Using the Pay by Phone Payment Method
Once funds are credited to your UK mobile or online casino account using the payment method, you can use the bonus in a number of ways depending on the casino.
- Automatically: The casino automatically credits the bonus to your account.
- Requesting customer support: You request the customer support to activate the bonus.
- Bonus code: Use the bonus code provided.
- Select the bonus: If there are multiple bonuses select the right bonus you want.
Using the Pay by Phone Option to Fund Your UK Casino Account
This payment option offers a seamless and smooth transaction opportunity even if you do not have funds with you to play. The guidelines for this method are provided by PayForIt and there are a few stakeholders in the entire process:
- The player: This is the starting link in the chain.
- The network provider (mobile or phone): This is the enabler and go-between in the chain.
- The online/mobile casino: This is the end link in the chain.
- The intermediary: Bridges the two ends of the process; there can be one or two intermediaries for a payment.
- The regulator: Regulates the entire process.
The way the pay by phone method works is very simple and smooth. You can pay with your mobile bill or through SMS. There are providers like Boku who help you make the payment.
- Log in to your casino account - online or mobile.
- Click the Banking or Cashier tab.
- Go to the Deposit section in the tab.
- Select the Pay by Mobile option. You will likely find Boku’s logo on the option, which means it is powered by Boku.
- You are redirected to Boku’s payment panel.
- On that screen, confirm the amount you want to deposit and then provide your mobile phone number.
- You get a text on your mobile phone about the payment as per the security protocol.
- Reply to the text by typing ‘Y’ and to authenticate the transaction.
- Your payment is made and will be adjusted with your:
- Prepaid plan
- Bill for the coming month for postpaid connections